KCC Bank Admit Card 2017: Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited has released admit card for the posts of Clerks and Officers, candidates who have applied for the KCC Bank Recruitment 2017-2018. Those candidates can download KCC Bank Hall Ticket 2017, for more details exam dates how to download Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Hall Ticket 2017 check below.
KCC Bank Admit Card 2017:
|Organisation Name:||KCC Bank (Kangra Central Cooperative)|
|Post Name:||Grade – III Officers, Grade – III (Junior Computer Programmer), Grade – IV Clerical and Grade-IV Computer Operator|
|Total Number of Posts:||217 Posts|
|Examination Date:||08th 09th July 2017|
|Category Type:||Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall Ticket|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
|Mode of Exam||Online Exam|
Important Instructions to Candidates:
- The candidate must satisfy himself/herself that the OMR Response sheet distributed to him/her in the examination hall contains question No. from 1 to 200 for Gr-III Officers, for Junior Computer Programmer(Officer) there will contains question No. from 1 to 250, whereas for Gr-IV Clerical & computer operator there will contains question No. from 1 to 85 each . Each question has four options A, B, C, D to answer the questions asked
- Candidate must write his/her name in Block letters in the Box provided on the top of the response sheet using a black/blue pen.
- The Question Booklet series, as given on the question booklet (to be provided in the examination hall) must be written in the box provided.
- Candidate must put his/her signature in the box provided in the response sheet.
- Please do not write anything in the box provided for invigilator’s signature. Each response sheet must be signed by the invigilator.
- Write your complete roll number in the prescribed rectangles by writing one digit in each rectangle including zero if any in the beginning of the roll no. if any.
Steps to Download KCC Bank Hall Ticket [email protected]:
Click Here @ Page Redirects to Kangra Central Co-operative Bank Website (www.hpbose.org)
Enter Application Number
Enter Date of Birth (DOB) DD-MM-YYYY
Enter Security Code
Click on LOGIN Button
Download Hall Ticket 2017.